Pages

Monday, April 5, 2021

Menu Monday-Quesadilla Recipe by Author Evangeline Kelly


Welcome to Menu Monday.  I usually plan my Menu on Saturday.  

Sometimes by Monday I tweek it a bit.  


Monday Lasagna I planned for last week. Salad from garden greens 

Tuesday  Chips and Guacamole, Cheese and Bacon Quesidilla recipe featured in this book 


Wednesday Coconut Shrimp, French Fries, Cole Slaw

Thursday  C.O.R.N. Clean Out Refrigerator Night

Friday   Chicken Alfredo, Salad and Beer Bread

Bacon and Cheese Quesidilla

two corn tortillas

a blend of Monterey jack, cheddar, and asadero shredded cheeses

crumbled bacon

chopped green onions


Instructions:

On top of one of the tortillas, sprinkle the cheese, bacon bits, and green onions. Layer the second tortilla on top and cook in a hot skillet with a few tablespoons of oil until each side is nicely browned. 


I hope you will join me this week as I Feature Author Evangeline Kelly and her new book ...

Blind Date with a Billionaire Reality Star 

And on Friday join me for my regular Foodie Friday post including photos of our Bacon, Cheese Quesidilla dinner. 

No comments: