Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2017

My Winter/Christmas Desk

Good morning.  Welcome to the blog.  Yesterday I shared my messy desk.  
Today I have cleaned it up and ready to reveal.  But 1st I wanted to share this . . . 
25 Words That Have A Totally Different Meaning.....oh gosh being a Texan born and raised this is oh so true!! Lol

I woke up to beautiful sunshine this morning.   As I sit and type the sun is shining in my window and I thought it would be fun to share a winter picture.  Most pretty winter scenes include snow. 
Not here though.  

So now on with the reveal . . . 
I began by giving myself a clean palette.  I removed everything but the computer and dusted.  I am always surprised how many crumbs are on my desk!  I eat my lunch and have a snack here while I am writing posts or book reviews. 
Then I added a few things to get me into the holiday spirit.  
I started with this little sign my DIL made.  I have a collection of Santa's.  The vase has a few red and silver glittery sprigs. 
The Santa getting on the horse is a favorite. 

Next I added the pedestal.  I have used it before and like it. 
I intended it to go behind the computer but with all our recent cable problems now the computer is 'hard wired' to the router.
The cord is too short so I can't fit the pedestal behind it.  
I didn't realize the photo's were so dark.  I took them last night. 
It does get dark early now. 
These are Santa's my father made me.  The tall one is carved and painted. The two smaller ones are wooden eggs he painted.  They are special because he made them for me.
A special photo by my lamp.  My grandson and daughter at his 
Pre-K Christmas program.  We live in Texas.  Everything is Cowboy themed!

Oh gosh things are really gloomy looking with these dark photo's.
I will have to take pictures again.   

But now I am off to get to my Saturday  To Do List.  It's a long one! 

I hope you have a wonderful day
Merry Christmas



No comments: