Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Little Thanksgiving Crafting with GiGi

A few days ago I had a little help making some things for 
our Thanksgiving table . . .

The plan was to make harvest corn.  We started with 
yellow, orange and white paint.
 :

 :
Then we dipped legos and duplos into the paint and stamped a file folder.
 :
This process was done in between Disney t.v. shows.
But we had to let the paint dry.  


The finished product will be cute to add to these other element...
 :
The paper bag turkey my DIL made last year.  
A few weeks ago my grandson made the foam kit cornucopia's.

Our fun kid friendly Thanksgiving table is coming together.  


What should we make next?  
Do you have any ideas?

Linking at The Fabulous Fall Party. And my regular party places.  Visit my parties page for links.

I'd would love for you to visit me Thanksgiving Day or over the weekend for the 1st annual book reviewers Christmas Present suggestions.  The party is over here.
Come and get some ideas or link your suggestions!
                                    


   

No comments: