Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tips on Tuesday-Fun Thanksgiving Ideas

Sharing today a few ideas I've found on Pinterest . . . 
Charm your guests with a fabulous vintage look flour sack towel. For years, flour sack towels were the work horse of everyday kitchen life! Made of 100% quality cotton from Egypt or India, this towel
What a great idea for a hostess gift.  I want one.  I love vintage towels.  This new one is so cool.  You can buy one here. Did you know you can buy things on Pinterest?  
                              Who'd a think....
 
Lego Stamped Indian Corn Craft for Kids cute for Thanksgiving!:
Even though my grandson is almost 9 he will humor this GiGi. 
Today we painted post cards and worked on a present for his 
Mama.  Thursday we will be making us some Harvest Corn for our Thanksgiving decorations.  Click here to see the 'Pin'

And another great idea.  
Free Printable Thanksgiving Bingo cards for kids. Print them out for a Thanksgiving party or to play before dinner on the big day.

I so want to make this Bingo game.  We play Bible Bingo.  I think everyone will enjoy this!  See the 'Pin' here.

DIY Plaid Fall Chargers | The Everyday Home | www.everydayhomeblog.com:
Oh my goodness gracious.  What a Fabulous idea!  You have to check out the tutorial.  I am so looking for some cheap charger plates!  Click here to read the blog post and see how to do it!

In Everything, Give Thanks The Harvest Bounty 2
Carol at Comfort Spring wrote a lovely post.  And included a free printable.  Click here to visit Carol.

And one more.  I loved this idea . . . 
19 Creative Thanksgiving Decorations You’ll Wish You’d Thought Of First by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/19-creative-thanksgiving-decorations-youll-wish-youd-thought/:
The Fabulous post had 19 other great ideas.  Click here.

I think this is cool because it is so simple.  My grandson will love helping set this table.  Simple and fun for him and 'Pa.  Yet a little fancy for the GiGi and the Mama.

So that's just a part of the collection I have on my Fall Decorating/Craft board.  Click here to see the other ideas I've 
pinned.  
                                          Image result for fall blog post dividers
Do you have some really cool Thanksgiving ideas.  If you've written a Fall or Thanksgiving post I'd love for you to come over and link at The Fabulous Fall/Thanksgiving Party over at my other blog.  The link is below the photo of my sweet dog Daisy 
Click here to link your Fall and Thanksgiving posts. 

Today I am linking at:

No comments: