Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baked Cookies Today

Joanne Fluke's Lake Eden Cookbook: Hannah Swensen's Recipes from the Cookie JarHave you read a good book lately? 
I did and it inspired me to bake cookies. 
Joanne Fluke's is a new author ro me.  I thought I was picking up a cookbook.  And it is but there is also a bit of a story in this one also.
There are pages and pages of cookie recipes that I have never seen!  

And a fun story too!

If you love baking cookies pick up this book at your local book store.  Or see if it is at your library that is where I found it.

Recipes from The Cookie Jar is part of a series of books by Joanne Fluke.  I have never read her books but I am going to check them out. LOL.  Seriously.  My stomping grounds is my local library. 

Have you visited your library lately? 

Check it out you might be inspired to bake cookies too!

Joyfully
Sherry

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love the library.