Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Alpahabet Thursday Q

Joining Jenny for the letter Q.  I am so happy to illustrate this letter! 

Of course for me for the letter Q means Quilt


I've shown this one before for WIP (Work In Progress) and it is still a WIP.  I have a goal though it has to be completely done by next Saturday. 

This is a labor of love a birthday quilt for my daughter. 

Although in the above snap it looks finished with binding and all.  I wanted to add some 3 dimensional
applique. 

Here's some close ups of the added applique . . .

The 3-d applique added. With thread painting embellishments. . . .
 

I had a great time doing the thread painting . . .
Posted by PicasaThis snap shows the fabric that inspired the thread painting.
I hope my embelishing looks like these flower centers.

So for the letter Q
 Quilt
Post a Comment