Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Blue Monday Oh Where Is Spring?

Oh it is sooooo Blue around here. 

We keep getting these little teases of spring . . .



Beautiful glimpses of Spring.  (Sources unkown please forgive these were all in my
very, very, very old photo files)

And then.

We get these blasts . . .


Actually we haven't had ice.  But it was BRRRR this weekend.
The Cowboy warned me the other day when I decided to take the winter coats to storage!  Next time I'll listen!

I am definately wearing these . . .



And asking Oh Where is Spring?

Happy Blue Monday
Sherry

Joining Sally  Click Here



4 comments:

Denise said...

If you find spring, please send it my way.

SmilingSally said...

Oh, Sherry, please stay warm. Spring is sure to come soon.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday!

Unknown said...

Great to see I'm not the only one waiting for spring. We had 3 inches of snow this morning and more to come later today. Looking forward to some warm temps. Enjoy your week.

joyh82 said...

Love the slippers, they look so comfy. Pretty vignettes too :)