Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

5 Minute Friday -- Home

Joining Lisa Jo for 5 Minute Friday and talking about

Home
Some of these topics are harder than others.  Thinking about Home.  I know what  I want it to be.  And I know what it is.  It's changed a lot over the years.  It is now just The Cowboy and myself and the dog and the cat.  The house is small.  A mere one bedroom and living and dining (that is now a place where I sew).
It is almost the smallest place I have ever lived.  Almost.  Home has been a hotel room.  Home has been a one room apartment.  Home has been roach infested 1 bedroom apartment.  It is hard to call those places Home.  But some how you make it work.  I am grateful that Home has never been a car.  I am grateful that even though we had to pay late fees we paid the rent and for antoher month.  We have a Home. 

Making it Joyfull
 Sherry
Linking with Lisa Jo

Click Here

Dear friends please forgive my absence in visiting you.  My computer has a virus.  I am only using Cowboys for the bare minimum.  I do not know how we got the bug.  So I have to be extra careful.  I am reading your blogs on my phone but I can't comment.  Please stay in touch.  Your comments bless me.

Post a Comment