Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wordfilled Wednesday

Posted by Picasa


Welcome to Wordfilled Wednesday . . . I have been looking at this photo for awhile today it spoke this verse. Amazingly at least for me this is one of those verses I had to go and 'look up' to get the reference right. I really seem to have a hard time remembering!
When I looked it up I stumbled onto this video. Which btw we will use Sunday for our chapel service. I thought you might enjoy it too.
Hope your day is Blessed and you get a chance to Be Still

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Oh how I'd love to be in one of those chairs.

Happy WFW!
Beth

Alida Sharp said...

He is God indeed!!

Janis Van Keuren said...

Staring at the rhythmic ocean waves brings a stillness and peace that then allows us to hear God's voice. The ocean is one of my favorite places! Beautiful photo.

Blessings,
Janis