Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How to's . . .

I love it when someone teaches me or shares something new with me.  I especially love Titus 2sdays and all the great posts. 



 Some from new wives and mom's.  Some from more 'mature' wives and mom's (like myself).  By mature I mean age.  Not; to say that I happen to have much more wisdom, or knowledge at all!  But  I am a grandma that loves to share what I've learned and so here's a little . . .
How to . . . 
. . . So it cracked me up last night. I wish I had my camera when I walked in and found my daughter taking a mesh laundry bag out of the washer (actually 2)which was filled with . . .

Can you guess?  O.K. probably not I mean it could be basically anything right?  So here's a hint. 
I told you it cracked me up.  She was actually washing lego's in the washer.  It worked perfectly.  So this morning I wanted to post and didn't have a photo so I googled and found this.  It was too cute so had to share it with you.

And I found this How to . . .




And then I found this; just in case you want to make a Lego washing machine with all your clean Lego's.

http://youtu.be/AFaTs2nDF5w  (sorry it wouldn't load to the blog but the link works)
And as I continued to look for photo's I actually found a blog about Lego's and they had some instructions.  I think the washing machine idea is the greatest but you might want to check out the site they have all kinds of stuff about Lego's.  Click here.

So, now you know how to wash Lego's. 

Now that our Lego's are all washed I am going over to Time Warped Woman follow me over there for more Titues Tuesday posts.

No comments: