Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday on Tuesday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods: Summer has arrived it is in the 90's

Things that make me happy: Dr. Pepper

Book I'm reading: Life In Spite of Me by: Kristen Anderson (the next review)

I'm enjoying on TV: waiting for Kate and the kids to come back on TLC

On the menu for dinner: Lobster Raviolli and Ceasar Salad and Green Beans

On my To Do List: Finishing my dog Daisy's spa today. It takes me two days to shave her. Then her bath tonight I hope.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Corn salad…dice tomatos,cucumbers,purple onion, basil and add corn. Drizzle with Italian dressing. Stir and chill till ready to serve.



In the craft basket: Preparing baby quilt tops with backings for the girls to tie on Friday.

Looking forward to this week: More review books in the mail.

Tips and Tricks: I seemed to get my laundery completely finished if I take one day and focus on it. As soon as a load is done I fold or hang and put away. If I don't do this I end up with folded loads on my dryer or hanging in the laundry room.
My favorite blog post this week: Sandi at My Yellow Door posted a Teatime Tuesday post last week. I really enjoyed her display and the post. Here's the link.http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/2010/05/tea-time-tuesday_24.html

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers): http://www.thestoriesofa2z.com/ Beth has a great blog where she shares her decorating secrets and photo's of her home. I always enjoy my visit there.

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share): becky’s memorial day photo sweet cottage dreams



Lesson learned the past few days: To know God's plan, to feel God you have to seek him.
On my mind: God's plan for me, Cowboy and the ministry

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: Be still and know I am God

4 comments:

Denise said...

Love you sweet friend.

Melanie said...

That corn salad looks yummy!
I'm going to go check out Beth's blog.
Hope you're having a great week. :)

Search White Pages said...

Hey dude, that corn salad seems to be yummy. Thanks to you to tell us about this salad. Now I can make use of it in my daily routine.

Amydeanne said...

oh your making me drool!