Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm Joining Sandra again today for Happy Homemaker Monday . . .
The weather in my neck of the woods: Summer not too hot. I think maybe in the 90's

Things that make me happy: Reading a good book

Book I'm reading: I Will Not Be Silent (the next review)

What I'm enjoying on TV: On Monday is cartoons because the baby spends the day.

On the menu for dinner: Pan Seared Talapia, rice and green beans. All pantry and freezer need to go to the store.

On my To Do List: Laundry and playing with baby.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: I found this over at Gail's and it looked soooo yummy. The recipe is Hot Chicken Salad. I loved her entire menu which included the Hot Chicken Salad, a green salad, biscuits and angel food cake with strawberries.

In the craft basket: hmm I don't know still need to prepare for the girls to sew on Friday so I guess crafting has to wait.

Looking forward to this week: Answers from God concerning the ministry and our next steps.

Tips and Tricks: I finally figured out a way to be more organized and get my meme posts ready. Example for Happy Homemaker Monday I copied Sandra's post and put it along with the photo into a word document. I saved it as HHM. I delete Sandra's answers then saved it. During the
week when I run across a recipe, photo, a new blog post and the Bible verse when I find it to I cut and past the addresses in the spaces (with a note of explanation and reminder to myself) and whalaw on Monday morning everything is ready. I then cut and past my work into my post and fill in the blanks. This is working wonderfully for me.

My favorite blog post this week: My favorite post this week came from Traci it is here weekly Wednesday with Wanda where she writes about things she learned from her mother. Go over here and read her last post.

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers): I found this blog over at Faithfulness Farm. I am attracted to blogs by their names so I go over and check them out. Some are what I expect some are not. I was intrigued by this name Butter Yum I wasn't
disappointed there is amazing yumminess there with beautiful photo's. If you don't know what to cook for dinner go and check it out.

Bold
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share): Remember Gail's dinner menu from above?


Lesson learned the past few days: (Relearned) God will give you what you need when you need it and people to help you along the way. I am thankful this morning for a very special blog friend that has taken it upon herself to be my angel friend and remind me everyday that God is still in control.

On my mind: Ministry programming and fundraising and it's effect on my family.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: Surely this is our God: we trusted him, and he saved us. This is the Lord, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation." Isaiah 25:9

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, Sherry.
I'm glad to hear you're doing OK.
I am still praying for you about your ministry. I know God will work it all out.
Have a blessed week. :)

Denise said...

Praying for you, and loving you.