Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Prayer for Ministry

“They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them. They are confident and fearless and can face their foes triumphantly.” ~ Psalm 112:7-8 NLT
Today I write to ask you to pray for our ministry. We recently were Blessed to be able to move into a house with a 50 x45 building to house our ministry. Yesterday I wrote here about our prayer needs and posted some photo's of the house and the new ministry building.
I went over to Angela's to join Fearless Friday to ask her and her friends to please pray for us. The above photo and verse were on her blog this morning. The verse spoke to me.
Our prayer need is to bind Satan from further attacks. We have been constantly attacked financially over the last couple of years. And know just as we have been able to bring the ministry back to full programming the attacking has begun again. I smile even under the strain and the pressure because this means we are doing what we need to do. But yet I am fearful. Fearful for the ministry and fearful personally.
Please pray that our corporate sponsors all get their 'ducks in a row' so to speak and are able to step in and make the donations that they have pledged by June 1. Also please pray for us this weekend as we are doing a fundraiser. We are parking cars for a festival event. Please pray for wonderful beautiful weather and lots and lots of crowds.
Thank you dear ones for praying for us. I struggled about writing about this because my intention for this blog is to be uplifting and encouraging for you. But I realized yesterday how much more uplifting can it be for you to see the Praise reports. And for you to witness God's Blessings.
If you want to read more about our ministry please visit the ministry blog over here.
Wishing you Blessings on your Journey today.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am joining with you. Standing in agreement. matthew 18:18-20. yes, I totally relate to that attacks from the evil one. Ours have been quite steady for the last 21 months. Though the attacks are great, our God is GREATER!! We do not fight for victory, we fight from a position of victory. WE stand our ground. Like the lion, we roar' back off'!!

Denise said...

I am praying sweetie.