Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Faith

Faith is what it takes to get through uncertainty. Faith is not necessary when you know how things are going to work out, - that's knowledge. It's in the time of unknowing that having faith is what sees you through to the other side. Faith is what gives you strength. Faith is that light in your heart that keeps on shining even when it's all darkness outside. (found on facebook this morning )
My Faith is in my father who supplies all my needs. Who promises he will never let go. Even when waves are crashing in. Even when things look bleak he promises to always be with me.

Where does your Faith lie?

5 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

Love it. What great thoughts to start the day on! Bless you!

beautifullybrokenme said...

What a beautiful post - thanks for sharing. You asked where our faith lies: my faith depends on where my hope comes from, and that is with Christ who said, “Have faith in God"...(Mark 11:22a)

Have a fantastic day!

:-) Molly

Denise said...

My faith is built on nothing less than Jesus and His love.

Samantha said...

Amen.
We must have Faith.
Blessings to you dear friend !

Amydeanne said...

beautifully done Sherry! My faith is in the Lord! Amen!