Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

One of my favorite days is Wednesday and getting to go by Amy's and seeing all the amazing illustrations of God's word.
I usually don't get to do my own post because I go to the food bank at 7:00 on Wednesday morning so I usually borrowed Amy's wonderful verse.

I got such sweet comments about yesterdays post I thought I would post it here for WFW.


Psalm 90:14 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Many blessings dear ones.

6 comments:

gail said...

great pic and verse! thanks for visiting my blog. i look forward to wed too. love your blog design--did you do it yourself? great colors.

Laurie Ann said...

Oh how precious! The picture and Scripture are wonderful! Happy WFW.

Denise said...

Very awesome.

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry...Sweet & satisfying WORD filled Weds.!!!

It's so great to see you back more.
My comment from yesterday holds!

May you have HOPE & much abundance in Christ as you enjoy WFW & your week! May your ministry be blessed!

God Chaser said...

Glad you chose to share this today- great picture and I love this verse. Thanks

Amydeanne said...

ok, thats toooooo cute! i love it!