Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pray for a friend


I planned to add this verse today when I found it on a friends site yesterday. I mentioned my quest to hide God's word in my heart and as I visited friends yesterday I saw lots of posts about the samething.

I went back to get this photo and added it to my blog as my verse for the year. It will stay on my sidebar.

Today I ask you my friends to please pray for the special friend that illustrated these amazing words of God and who gave me the idea to dedicate one verse for this year for this blog.

Dear Rachel Ann is in a lot of pain right now. She only recently told us all that she was expecting and wrote a wonderfully amazing post about God's love. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. One of my favorite verses is in Psalms
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit Thank you father for putting your arms around Rachel and showering her with your love.

3 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Sherry,

I will pray for her. And what a blessing to reach for scripture and hide it in our hearts!!

Hugs to you, my friend.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I will pray for her. What a beautiful scripture. Thank you for sharing my friend. I hope you are doing well this week!

Denise said...

Your friend will be in my prayers dear.