Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordfilled Wednesday and Thankful Thursday

Welcome to Amy's Wordfilled Wednesday. Today I am out of my element using my daughters computer. So I can't link to Amy but here is here address.
http://www.the160acreweoods.com (or maybe acreawoods...sorry I cannot spell that word. )
Today I want to write an early Thankful Thursday post. You can visit Iris at eph2810.com for more Thankful Thursday posts.
Today I am thankful for the wonderful friends I have made through blogging. There are more than I can write about right now but you all know who you are.
I won't be able to be around for awhile because I don't have the inter-net anymore.
I don't know when I'll have it again. I am waiting on God.
But I wanted to say to each and everyone of you I love you.
And I have not forgotten you.
I will check in with each of you when I can get to a computer.
Thanks for the good times I will be adding all your sweet words of encouragement to a memory book.
Many Blessings and my prayers are with you even while we are apart.
As I write I am thinking of Paul and his many letters the other believers and his words of wisdom and encouragement. So until we meet again when you read Paul's writings please say a pray for me.
Love,
Shery

9 comments:

Carla said...

Dear Sherry, I miss you. I'm thinking of you, and praying for you. I don't know how long we will have the internet-so I'm enjoying it while I can! Love to you, and your family, and those lives you so willingly touch with Christ's love! Carla

Peggy said...

Dear Sherry, I'm praying for access and being able to share with you more easily once more! I came but saw the same post & figured this is what happened I missed you! It's clear that as frustrating as internet is...it is an extra...and something many may have to do without! I'm sorry it happened to you! It could be me! Looks like Carla too. I pray God provides a way for you!

I WAS GOING TO SAY YOU ARE WELCOME TO MY WFW! IT's mine. The photo isn't though...I googled it in images!Not sure who?

Also Amydeanne's address is:
http://the160acrewoods.com/

I know you tried twice...it's OK.
I'm glad your daughter had a computer, are you taking care of the precious bundle of joy! Your little light to your day! Thanks so much for coming & letting me know!

I'll be praying specifically for your trip to Houston & the right mentors! Why not go to my favorite church on line, Lakewood Community Church...downtown Houston
...previous sports arena. I know the worship will bless you! Have a safe & blessed trip. I pray God gives you the desires of your heart
and many blessings as you bless & endure this hardship! May His Spirit hold on to you! You are MORE THAN A FRIEND! You are Sherry, His JOY...and my sista in the Lord!

Denise said...

I love and miss you dear friend, keeping you in my prayers.

sailorcross said...

Sherry,

I have just met you, and now I find you are going to be away for a time. I'm praying for you and your family and those you minister to.

God will provide--He always does--most of the time in the ways we would least think of!!

Beth

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh dear Sherry, I was just wondering about you today. I was thinking I had not heard from you. I will be praying for you guys. Hang in there! Take care, my friend!

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers! See you when you get back!

i said...

Will miss you Sherry. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. And will be praying that you will have your internet access again. God bless!

Anonymous said...

*Hugs* God bless you and hoping all is well with you!

Kelli said...

I miss you dear friend and will be praying for you.
(((hugs)))
~Kelli