Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday


Amy chose one of my favorite verses.

Take delight in the Lord and he will give you your heart’s desire Psalms 37:4

Here are Amy's thoughts.
"When we rely on Him and put him as our first priority we will have our heart’s desire!

I can’t tell you how invigorating last week’s topic of joy has got me going! I actually feel like I’m walking lighter and really relying on His Joy. So take delight. He loves you!
God Bless! Amy"


On Monday I joined Peggy's meme Mission 4 Monday and shared my testimony about how our mission work began. One of the main things we do is a food pantry for teenagers (and thier families) that are on parole. There are over 200 teens that report to our local office. As part of our ministry we are allowed to include in the sacks devotional literature. I have included many of Amy's WFW illustrations.
And through the months I have seen many wonderful ones on other blogs and have written and requested to use them. You guys make so many wonderful illustrations and I can't possibly ask everyone seperately so today I am adding Mr. Linky to my post.
If you are interested in helping me help our ministry and would like to give me permission to use your WFW please leave me a comment and sign the Mr. Linky. I know that the kids will be Blessed and we will have another opportunity to tell them about God's love for them.



Please visit Amy today and be Blessed by the other Wordfilled Wednesday participants.
Post a Comment