Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday and More Than A Friend


Welcome to Thankful Thursday hosted by Iris I just love Thursdays so that I can actually write down the things that I am Thankful for and share with all of you.

Today the sun was shinning when I woke up. as opposed to Wednesday and Fridays when it is still asleep LOL. So I guess I should also so I am thankful to have slept till 7:45 today. It always makes me smile and thank God every morning when the sun is shinning.

Today I am also thankful for an amazing first More Than a Friend Wednesday. Some amazing ladies visited my blog yesterday and left some lovely comments. Debra wrote a post and also Carla please read my comments from yesterday and go read thier posts. I am working on figuring out how to do Mr. Linky for next week. Please come by

And also Denise Short Bears Place wrote the sweetest More than a Friend post. She reminded all of us how much God loves us. If you need to be lifted up today and need some encouragement please go read her post.

Before I go because I have a million things to do I have an activity night tonight at the girls halfway house. Please pray for us and the girls and that God will reveal himself there tonight!
But I wanted to share a photo collage my husband made. He put this together for a
brochure for our ministry.



Have a great Thankful day today.
Blessings,
Sherry
Post a Comment