Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Show and Tell Friday


Welcome to Show and Tell Friday.
Kelli and I must have been thinking the same thing today. Because we are showing the same treasures. Although her photo's and display are much prettier than mine I hope you'll enjoy seeing my collection. I am fascinated with the handwork done in these.
And I wonder about the person that made them. All three were donated to our ministry for a craft sale. I couldn't bear to let them go.
I know the photo isn't great on this one because I had to scan it but I think you can see how pretty it is anyway.


This one is just as pretty I think. It is a very vivid blue and the thread was really thin. It is really fragile.
I just love this butterfuly. It came to us mounted on a piece of foam board.
I just love it. I haven't been able to figure out exactly what to do with it. It just sits on an easel in my sewing room. I just think it is pretty; it makes me smile.

I hope you enjoyed my Show and Tell. Next week I'll be posting here
Don't forget it isn't too late to post about one of your best friends. Check out my yesterday's post for all the details.
Have a Blessed Day.

Post a Comment