Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dog & Cat Stories Saturday

You'll have to wait a few hours to read todays story.
Because I am about to go the Girls of Grace Conference. I'll be gone all day.
I am priviledge to be able to take 10 of the girls that we work with from the halfway house. I had a hard time sleeping last night. I kept waking up and thinking about them.
I prayed that they would make it safely to the church.
I prayed that God would prepare each of the hearts last night while they slept to be open to him.
I prayed that the concert although I know it will be awesome Praise music that it would also be envanglistic.
I prayed that God would reveal himself to them individually.
I prayed that someone would receive Christ as their personal savior.

Please pray with me today for all that will attend the concert.
I'll be back later and post my story.
Have a Blessed Day, Sherry

Verse of the Week (typed from memory)
James 1:2-4
Consider it pure joy you face trials of many kinds.
Because the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
Perseverance must complete its work so that you may be mature and complete
not lacking anything.

No comments: