Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Brunch over at Cute in Pink




Good morning. I chose this photo today because I just thought it was sweet and cute and pink. When I went over to say hi this morning I found Cindi is having a giveway today so go over and say hi at www.cuteinpinkcom.blogspot.com
Is everyone getting ready for Valentines Day? I have to say I thought this would be a fun party to host but I'm am having a difficult time finding people out there actually posting. I do have some wonderful photo's waiting and some cool ideas and stories that I have found from some so don't worry we will still have a wonderful party.

And I had this idea after seeing other blogs that I will take all the photo's I used and make a collage. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it.

Today I have to figure out how to put on more than one photo. I found a tutorial the other day about that. I have to do it today because tomorrow I will be doing show and tell over at Kelli's. Kelli did you hear that. I have the camera issue worked out! Now I have to figure out how to post more than one phot. But I am determined. If I can't do it I'll just do more than one post! Watch for my show and tell Kelli! Love your blog!

See you guys later . . . I still have to feed horses,rabbits,dogs,cats me breakfast.
Post a Comment