Pages

Monday, October 10, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas



Hello.  Welcome to my Saturday feature, that I am posting  on Monday.  Whew it was a busy weekend. Each week I use Sandra's prompts and join her Party on Monday.

 

The weather  I mentioned last week how nice the weather is.  I think October is 'The Month' .  It seems to be perfect.  At least this year anyway.   I am curious what it was like this day in 2021. 

This week will have have . . .  Lots of Sun Monday 73-84. Almost the same Tuesday but clouds are coming in.  Wednesday & Thursday scattered showers.  Thursday the low drops to mid 60's.  Gonna have to get out my sweater and pants!  Friday we will be back to 🌞!


As I look out my window  My neighbors yard is so cute!  

A white wicker love seat with a cute black and white stripe cushion and festive orange pillows.  

An urn filled with plants and a big black cat silloute hmm...

How do you spell that?  A cute pumpkin flag! 

Right now I am 

Listening to mowers outside mowing across the street.  Otherwise it is quiet.  The vacation rental across the street is rarely rented.  At 600.00 a night go figure! 

How I am feeling Good. Happy and a little tired.  We went exploring off island a  1 1/2  hour drive.  The only good thing I can say was it was a beautiful day.  The place we were checking out was a bummer!   On the drive home we did stop at a new beach here on the island 

On the breakfast plate 



On the lunch plate 

Sweet Sue Chicken and Dumplings not quite the same but still good.  We split the can and the dogs each hot a couple spoon fulls in their dishes. 

On the dinner plate 

We had a really good meal last night that I enjoyed.  Ground Bison Steak, Baked Potatoes and Collard Greens that were so yummy! 


What I am wearing the same ole boring worn out top and shorts.  My uniform for hanging around the house. 

On my reading pile 



 
And I will probably read this one  next because I love this author.  It was on sale today so I snatched it up! 
If you haven't met Angela go over to her website.  She writes Christian RomCom also.   You can even get a free book for signing up for her newsletter.  Click Here

On the TV this week  

Hotel Impossible return visits

Beach House Bargains Renovations

And dumb movies the Cowboy finds.  I read books usually.  

I am waiting for Lost Kitchen to start. 

There are a few new shows on Magnolia so a couple nights we will watch them. 

The Cowboy binge watches.  Then we go weeks with nothing  to watch. I don't like it.   

On the menu 

Monday 

Homemade Bison Stroganoff, Green Beans

Tuesday 

Fried Chicken Wings they work great in the air fryer!  Frozen Fried Okra, Corn on the Cob

Wednesday 

 White Bean Soup, Bar B Que Ribs, Cornbread, Pickles and Deviled Eggs

Thursday 

Catch of the day surprise 

Friday

Chili and Cornbread 

Looking around the house

Making some changes in a couple rooms.  I am moving mother's sewing machine cabinet into living room.  It will sit under the window.  Since I am not sewing I will use it as my writing space.  I can use my sewing machine too if I get inspired. 

The white tall plant stand shelf will go in the bedroom for my gardening books.  I will put my ivy on it too.  

I need to move my big horse picture over but I think it still look o.k.  I will be moving it almost  to the corner.  It will bring the other pictures together as a group.  I hope. 

To do list 

Move sewing cabinet and plant shelf 

Move the horse picture

Go by Home Depot and look at Christmas Trees 

Go to Dollar Tree it's where I buy my Bleach.  It is crazy ridiculous at the grocery store anymore. 

I also get these at Dollar Tree 

These are the dogs treats after night time potty.  I break them in 4th's.  If I don't break them the Cowboy breaks them in half.  


From the camera  

I was planning on sitting in my chair that  the dogs took over.  I was finishing in the kitchen then I was going to read.  I turned around and look what I found! 
I had to get a picture! 


Devotional or Scripture 


Thanks for spending some time with me today! 
Have a great day!  




Linking at the parties


Click Here 

And the regulars 

MONDAY 

Inspire Me Monday

Love Your Creativity Link Party

Busy Monday

 Handmade Monday

You Are The Star Blog Hop

Craftastic Monday Link Party

Welcome to the Really Crafty Link Party 



TUESDAY

Inspire Me Tuesdays

Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party 

Making A Home 

 All About Home Party 

Tuesdays with a Twist

Tuesday Turn About Link Party 

Karins Kottage Link Party 

Talent Sharing Tuesday Link Up 

 WEDNESDAY

 Team Creative Crafts 

Oh My Heartsie Wonderful Wednesdays

Beautifully Made Link Party

Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesday

  Homestead Blog Hop 



  THURSDAY

Vintage Charm

Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party

 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 

Grace at Home Party 

Crafty Creators Link Party 



Create Bake Grow & Gather



No comments: