Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Crafting on Saturday-Prayer Pocket Ministry

 Hi ya'll.  How's your day going? 

Today I am sharing Prayer Pockets that I have ready to send to the Prayer Pocket Ministry.  

For a group project this month Encouraging Women a FB group is adopting the ministry.   

I used only scraps and  leftovers from other projects. 

The leaf and Pumpkins were a magazine page.  I cut them out and glued on card stock.  I layered three pieces together to make pockets to slip in Stickers and little cards for journaling. 


Here's what is inside. 


Totally scraps.  I love making these.  Just layered bits and pieces and glued at the top only.  The little orange leaf is a piece of ribbon.  The Smile little tag I actually got from Penny.   She sends me printables  she creates to make Prayer Pockets.  I used a regular size that I made to layer it. 

This pocket folds and has several places to tuck things.   
The lace and ribbon is glued to a heart shape tag that was packaging in box of silk roses.   I use all kinds of scraps and trash!  


I used to have a stamp that was a roller.  I sure miss it.  It was cool.  The black hearts were stamped on a bit of a book page. 
I made a few extra things to stuff into pockets.  And  I will include journaling cards.   I got a whole stack  marked down at Tuesday morning.  
Paper clips are fun and easy  to decorate with fabric or ribbon
Text and stamped  images layered on bits of paper.  Already for tucking

The little green tuck is just a piece of card stock that I had stamped the Butterfly from.  I added stickers to decorate it.  

Not much goes into the trash!

Perfect for Journaling or writing Scripture on the back. 

Wanna see what's in the box?

It is filled with little Fabric and Paper Snippets I have sewn or glued into clusters to use in Junk Journals or Prayer pockets . . . 


Full of little treasures

This is a Fabric Snippet Roll
The idea is to sew lots of layers of lace and embellishments on layered fabric.  I included a hot pink crocheted flower along with charms. 
 
These are also small fabric snippets or clusters to decorate a journal 


Also in the box are a few pieces I have made that I keep for examples.  I love all the papers here.   The Hexi shapes were white.  I used water color to paint them yellow. 
The back shows how you can glue the cluster to a page or add a paper clip. Or just tuck it in as it is.  



And one last paper cluster with a tag Penny sent me.  This one I layered a tiny snippet of burlap for texture. 


Over Here is information about the Prayer Pocket Ministry. 

Thanks for stopping in! 







MONDAY 

Inspire Me Monday

Love Your Creativity Link Party

Busy Monday

 Handmade Monday

You Are The Star Blog Hop

Craftastic Monday Link Party

Welcome to the Really Crafty Link Party 



TUESDAY

Inspire Me Tuesdays

Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party 

Making A Home 

 All About Home Party 

Tuesdays with a Twist

Tuesday Turn About Link Party 

Karins Kottage Link Party 

Talent Sharing Tuesday Link Up 

 WEDNESDAY

 Team Creative Crafts 

Oh My Heartsie Wonderful Wednesdays

Beautifully Made Link Party

Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesday

  Homestead Blog Hop 

WEDNESDAY



 Team Creative Crafts 



Oh My Heartsie Wonderful Wednesdays



Beautifully Made Link Party



Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's



Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesday



  Homestead Blog Hop 



THURSDAY



Vintage Charm



Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party



 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party



Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 



Grace at Home Party 



Crafty Creators Link Party 



Create Bake Grow & Gather

No comments: