Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Busy Monday Channeling Good Vibes

 Welcome to my Busy Monday post!

 

Are you Busy today? 


I have been super Busy working on my crochet project . . . 

Just look at all these cuties!  39!  The bad news is I probably have over 300 to go!  Wow!  I am gonna be Busy!  




I am Busy again working on my cabinets.  And cooking food for the dogs.  We had tried to go back to kibble.  But both dogs started having trouble.  Domino was allergic and started scratching all the time.  Literally the insides of her legs were pink and her belly too. So I switched her back.  

Problem solved!  

Then a couple weeks later Lola started having tummy problems.  Waking in the middle of the night.  A few times I couldn't get dressed fast enough! 

Back to mommy cooking 

Problem solved! 

Now I am getting Green Beans 24 cans a month and Peas 12 cans a month.  I cook and shred Chicken. 

That keeps me Busy!


I am Busy booking authors for a new Thursday feature here called In The Kitchen With _______.    I will have authors feature thier family favorites.  And recipes from thier books.     

And booking Tea Time Tuesday my weekly feature.  I book authors every other week.  Then on the other days I write a post.  

Did you see this one?

  It was super fun . . . 

I search everywhere for inspiration.

I don't even have a Tea Cup and I have never been to a Tea Party! 

I enjoyed writing about the Lemon Party.  Click Here

 

I stay  Busy reading.  And I am super excited that Harlequin has approved me after months of requests!   Have you visited my book blog?  


It is over Here come over check out the books I've been reading.  I also do a weekly New Release post.  You will find Cozy Mysteries and Sweet Clean reads.  


I am always Busy on Pinterest trying to find ideas for meals.  Planning meals is a huge challenge now.   I am trying this recipe . . . 


As an alternative to Salty Chips.  These are oven baked Wonton Wrappers.  I am making some tonight! 

And, that is just a few things that keep me Busy . . . 

So what is keeping you Busy today? 


BTW I'll be linking at 

The regular parties

Links are below 




MONDAY 

Inspire Me Monday

Love Your Creativity Link Party

Busy Monday

 Handmade Monday

You Are The Star Blog Hop

Metamorphosis Monday

Craftastic Monday Link Party

Welcome to the Really Crafty Link Party 



TUESDAY

Inspire Me Tuesdays

Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party 

Making A Home 

 All About Home Party co-host
Click Here

Tuesdays with a Twist

Tuesday Turn About Link Party 

Karins Kottage Link Party 

Talent Sharing Tuesday Link Up 



 WEDNESDAY

 Team Creative Crafts 

Oh My Heartsie Wonderful Wednesdays

Beautifully Made Link Party

Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesday

  Homestead Blog Hop 

 

  THURSDAY

Vintage Charm

Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party

 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 

Grace at Home Party 

Crafty Creators Link Party 

Create Bake Grow & Gather







No comments: