Pages

Monday, September 19, 2022

Busy Monday

 


Good Morning 

 &  

Welcome to a new 

Week


  Today I am channeling these vibes!

I am busy today.   Are you?

So this is what is keeping me busy

In the craft basket . . . 
I am well into my newest crochet project . . .
I am making a blanket from all the bits and pieces left from this project  . . .
I am so in love with this Pom Pom border!  

Adding a little more Fall . . . 

I have several of these fabric Pumpkins to scatter around.    I made them several years ago.  I always had a whole Pumpkin Patch on the mantle. 

I spent a little time text/chatting with my D.I.L. rarely do I get to talk to my kids.  I adapt to their preferred method.  I asked about how our son's new job is going.   He is now a kitchen supervisor.  He works at a prison.  It pays the bills.  But he will be much happier now.  He left managing restaurants because the prison was more steady income.  

Making plans for this Fabulous new week . . .  The Cowboy has a doctor appointment on Tuesday.  We will eat lunch out.  Maybe stop into a shop or two. 

I want to search for Tea Cups and also go to the bookstore and search for books from my favorite authors.  

Speaking of Fabulous . . . 
I am frustrated with Inlinkz blog parties.  I cannot get the party to work.  You might have seen the test posts.  I suspect part of their slow response is I have a free account.  
I hope to get it all straightened out and working soon. 

Another thing I want to do this week . . .  
We will be picking up an order from Walmart.  We get paid Wednesday I get Green Beans for the dogs and their kibble. 

I want to go see what plants they might have. 

A new project . . . 
I think I have mentioned the FB group I am mentoring.  For the month of October we are making stuffed Prayer Pockets for a ministry in Kentucky.  
I suggested a Fall theme . . .

I used bits and pieces from left over projects . . . 
I love the Glitter!  The preschool teacher in me is coming out!  

It has been a super busy Monday 
around here!  

So busy in fact it's Tuesday! 
I hope your day is fun!   

Linking at the regular parties
The list is below







  Homestead Blog Hop 



 



  THURSDAY



Vintage Charm



Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party



 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party



Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 



Grace at Home Party 



Crafty Creators Link Party 



Create Bake Grow & Gathe


No comments: