Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 Welcome back to my regular Saturday event!  


The last couple of weeks have been so busy! 

But today I am ignoring other things and enjoying my time with you and my regular Saturday post! 

Here's Sandra's prompts . . . 

The weather. . . A beautiful sunny day. 


The water is calm and there are green flags out!  

As I look out my window. . . And listening workers are replacing wood and gutters on  our building.  Painters will be coming soon. 

Right now I am. . . Just enjoying my day. 

Thinking and Pondering. . . How blessed and happy I am. It's been many years since I have been just happy.  

How I am feeling. . . Blessed and Happy.  And excited.  A couple weeks ago I stepped up and took on a FB group that I am a member of.  It was failing and the founder was going to close it.  It is now growing and getting stronger. 

On the breakfast plate. . . 


I try to offer eggs as much as I can.  The Cowboy tends to want Toast and Jelly On. 

On the lunch plate. . . 

A fun treat.  Tacos at our favorite Mexican Restaurant.  I love the Rice! I ate his too.  He doesn't eat it.  Silly man! 

On the dinner plate. . . 

Beef with Broccoli and Fried Rice.  I used leftover Rib Eye.  It was really good! 

What I am wearing. . . Same thing my normal shorts and a tank top. 

On my reading pile. . . 



 

On my TV this week. . . .Hotel Impossible, Hotel Impossible Show Down.  During the day he watches Johnny Carson and The Talent Shows. 

On the menu. . . 
No menu plans.  It is hard lately to please the Cowboy and encourage him to eat.  He doesn't have a good appetite and is being real picky. 
I have Rib Eyes, Pot Roast and Crab Legs and Shrimp in the freezer.  

Looking around the house. . . 
A few touches of Fall 

To do list. . . 
Finish putting up Fall decor
Repot some plants
I need to mop the whole house way behind on that 

From the camera
My crochet project

Devotional

Thanks for joining me at Sandra's party

Join me at the Fabulous Party


You can link over Here

The list of other parties where Iink are below. 

Have a great week!




MONDAY 

Inspire Me Monday

Love Your Creativity Link Party

Busy Monday

 Handmade Monday

You Are The Star Blog Hop

Metamorphosis Monday

Craftastic Monday Link Party

Welcome to the Really Crafty Link Party 



TUESDAY

Inspire Me Tuesdays

Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party 

Making A Home 

 All About Home Party co-host
Click Here

Tuesdays with a Twist

Tuesday Turn About Link Party 

Karins Kottage Link Party 

Talent Sharing Tuesday Link Up 



 WEDNESDAY

 Team Creative Crafts 

Oh My Heartsie Wonderful Wednesdays

Beautifully Made Link Party

Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesday

  Homestead Blog Hop 

 

  THURSDAY

Vintage Charm

Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party

 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 

Grace at Home Party 

Crafty Creators Link Party 

Create Bake Grow & Gather







No comments: