Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2022

10 Questions About Vacation A New Link Party

 Good Morning.   I have a fun post today.  I found this party over at my friend Collette's.


1. Are you planning to take a vacation anytime soon? Please share!

We are actually planning a 'Staycation' this coming week. 

We have two celebrations . . .

My husband I call him My Cowboy had been away from home for a month!  First in hospital for 2 weeks.  Then in rehab. 

2. Have you recently gone on vacation? Tell us all about it!

Actually our regular life is a vacation when he's not sick.  We moved to Galveston Island 1 year ago. 

3. What is your favorite way to travel?

I love road trips.  I love traveling by car and hitting back roads. 

4. If money were no object, where would you go and why?

Italy for the food and architecture. 

But because I don't like to fly. 

New Orleans same reason. 

5. Who would be your favorite person (living or dead) to take on vacation?

To Italy Bobby Flay because he knows his way around town and can cook.  Did you see his show with Giada? They toured Italy!

To NOLA of course I would take author Ellen Byron.  She has a brand new Cozy Mystery set in NOLA. 

And of course the Cowboy! 

See brand new!  I am reading it now it is so good!

6. What do you absolutely have to pack when you go on vacation?

Books lots of books. 

7. What are your memories of your all time favorite vacation?

The family road trip to South Dakota for an auction.  I drove up with kids.  The Cowboy met us in Rapid City.  Then we went to Wyoming and a few other places.  Tried to catch Kevin Costner at his restaurant in Deadwood S.D.  of course he just left. LOL.  Then we worked out way back to Denver for the Cowboy to fly home. 

8. Where would you never ever go on vacation and why?

Outside U.S.  I don't like to fly. 

9. What is the worst thing you ever experienced on vacation?

On the S.D. driving to Hole In The Wall. Our 4 wheel drive truck struggled. 


10. What is the best thing that ever happened to you on vacation?

The one and only time we went on a cruise we won the Newlywed Game! 

Before I go I want to give a Shout Out to Colletta.  


Her blog is over Here


Linking at  


Click Here

And the regulars 

Have a great day! 








6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

No vacations are in our plans in the immediate future but if they were - Nantucket would be my very first choice and it would be with my bestest friend, Molly♥

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I would lovee to go to Nantucket!
When we win Lottery we will take a girls trip!

collettakay said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out!!! I appreciate it so much :)

How awesome that your life is like a vacation!

Colletta

GranthamLynn said...

I love visiting you. Have a great week.

Kirstin said...

Oh goodness...sorry your hubby has been sick. :( Staycations can be fun. I'd love to travel for the culture and food and yes I loved Giada and bobby's show. Have you seen Stanley Tucci's show too? I can't remember what it's called but it's in Italy. Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I’m so sorry your husband has been so sick. Hoping he us well on the mend now. Food and architecture - those are reasons to travel that I can get behind, along with hanging at the beach. A great place to read!

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com