Pages

Monday, June 20, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas and Busy Monday

 


Joining  Sandra for her party 

The weather in Texas is hot in summer.  It is already hot here on the Island 🏝️.  Hurricanes are predicted by the old timer  when it is hot this early in the season

On the breakfast plate Fried Eggs and Bacon. As I look around the house lazy shedding dogs,nap time is 😊 As I look outside my window can't see from the window but from the door we have a kitten.  It is in our laundry room.  Right now I am thinking that I hope the kitten stays! Thinking and pondering what our new normal will be like.  The Cowboy is home but still weak. Tomorrow is his last day of my antibiotics. How I am feeling good but a little anxious about the Cowboy and his lack of interest. What I am wearing grey shorts and a peach Tshirt. What I am reading Not much.  No mysteries but I have been reading some Christian Romance.  Too much going on. I don't concentrate well. On the TV this week We found Hotel Hell and a channel with dog shows.  Watching The Little Rascals right now. On the menu yesterday I cooked Pinto Beans in the crockpot and Cornbread. On Sunday I heated up a Roast from the freezer.  I cooked it while the Cowboy was in rehab.  Tonight I am planning a Beef Pot Pie.  Tomorrow we may go out to lunch after doctor appointment. Wednesday I will probably make Tacos.  The rest of the week I have no clue. To do list sweep,vacuum and mop.  Brush the dogs.  I have to keep the house as clean as I can.  The Cowboy has a port in his arm. Cook and wash dishes.  Clean bathroom.  I really need to scrub the tub. Crochet between all my chores.  From the camera 

 
Not sure I shared the new to me coach. It is a futon type.  It opens flat for sleeping.  Our neighbor moved and left everything.  It was a sad story.  The landlord gave all of her belongings away.    I missed the plants and pots.  Devotional  

Linking with Sandra's party and a few more. 

Enjoy your week. I will try to post more.  I want to show off my crochet!  I hope you'll come back soon! 




No comments: