Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 

Joining Sandra's party.  Here are her prompts . . . 


The weather 

It's warmed up.  Beach ⛱️ weather in Galveston.  A bit of occasional rain usually at night.  The island is a gorgeous place to live. 

As I look outside my window

The craft room window I can see the remains of the bird nest.  Occasionally they come back for awhile . . . 


Right now I am 

Multi tasking . . . 

Bacon in oven for Breakfast

Writing this post

Thinking and pondering 

About my son and his horse breeding/training business.  They were unable to get his Mare pregnant.  So they officially retired her.  Now he will only ride and show her. 

How I am feeling 

Super happy my kids.and grandsons (cousins) got to meet and have a quick lunch in Texas before my son and grandson drove back to Missouri . . . 





On the breakfast plate 

Haven't made French Toast in forever! 

 It was so good! 


On my t v this week  

Restoring Galveston starts Tuesday! 

We have been watching a Farm Animal Rescue in Wisconsin.  One episode left. 

I watch Guys Grocery Games in the afternoon if the Cowboy takes a nap. 

On the menu  I am planning on going super simple this week.  I spend a lot of time cooking and cleaning up.  I need some 'Me' time


Saturday 

Crock Pot Spanish Rice, Chili Rellenos, Refried Beans

Sunday  

Ham and Bean Soup 

Cornbread

Monday 

Tacos

Tuesday 

Chili L/O Corn Bread

Wednesday  

Chinese Charcuterie Board

Thursday  

Pork Tenderloin Stuffing and Black Eye Peas

Friday 

Fettuccine Alfredo,Salad and Garlic Bread


Looking around the house 

Dishes in the sink.  

From my living room chair I can see into the room where I do my crafting.  I haven't been able to go into the room in over 3 weeks.  There was a MaMa bird nesting.  Three babies finally left a couple of days ago.  Now we can open the door and use the room again.




This Weeks To Do List 

Drink  water


Write my Menu plan and post on Fridge 

Dust, Sweep, Vacuum and mop the craft room 

Mop and clean bathroom


From the camera 






Devo/Scripture 


Thanks for joining me for Sandra's  party  



Linking at Sandra's  and the regular parties.  Click Here  to visit Sandra's  HHM 

Have a beautiful  week.  I hope it is filled with Sparkle! 






1 comment:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Great post....
Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Hugs,
Debbie