Pages

Monday, May 2, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 Since I didn't  get my post up over the weekend  I thought I would use this fun Happy Good Morning  greeting.

I am joining Sandra for her regular party.  Happy Homemaker  Monday 









The weather I am making my home Happy in Texas on Galveston Island 🏝 

Getting hot.  Up into the 80's. 

86 by Saturday!  Some thunderstorms expected during the week. 

As I look outside my window 

Baby birds on our window sill.  They are now out of the nest. They should be leaving soon.  

I hope.  It was hard to sleep in. 

I can hear them peep peep when MaMa comes to feed them.


Right now I am 

Listening to the baby birds 😊


Thinking and pondering 

How sweet.  I love that God gives us things as simple as baby birds.  And that I get to see and hear  them. 

How I am feeling 

Satisfied

On the breakfast plate  

Huge Pancakes.  They were really yummy.  I need a non stick skillet but they tasted good even though they stick. On the napkin is a Chocolate  Egg that keeps rolling  onto the floor when I open the fridge.  Maybe the Cowboy  will eat it for dessert.  

On my reading pile 

 
An author request


For a tour

On the t.v. 

Still watching TV Beach Front Bargains my. Finished all the Texas episodes. 

On the menu 

Monday  

Beef with Broccoli, Steamed Rice and  Egg Rolls

Tuesday 

Beef Enchiladas, Refried Beans Guacamole

Wednesday  

My MaMa's Goulash, Black Eye Peas,Fried Yellow Squash for me 

Kielbasa, Black Eye Peas & Baked Potato for him 

Thursday 

Pork Tenderloin, Stuffing, Collard Greens

Friday 

Fresh Catch and suitable Veggies

Saturday  

Air Fryer Chicken Wings, French Fries & Okra


Looking around the house 

My yarn and writing tools I snuck out of the Bird Day Care room.  Wanting to start the month write with my Scripture Writing and Journaling. 

To Do List 

Clean Kitchen - Daily

Laundry-Weekly-1 load on Monday and 1 on Tuesday 

Mop tge bathroom  floor

I ordered a skein of Brown yarn it should  arrive  today.  Can't  wait to complete the next row on my new project 

1 cookie jar is empty. The other is half full. Need to bake.. 

From the camera 

The Resturant  steps from our building 
We sit at the patio bar for a cool drink in the after at Happy Hour
Very colorful and cheery
The water is barely visible but there people blocking the view. 

Scripture/Devo. 



Joining Sandra  for her party

And linking at my other favorite  parties.

Have a great  day!





4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I hope that Mrs Robin's eggs will hatch and the babies will be okay like yours. Paws and fingers are crossed.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh yah. Meet too. Your picture was so pretty. Thanks for coming by and saying hi.

Luludou said...

Had a good time visiting. Have a great week

Sherry said...

Your menu for the week looks really yummy! Pictures are beautiful as well! I hope your week is going great!