Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 


The weather 

Seems hot when I get in the car.  

88-89 most days 

Some clouds maybe showers toward weeks end. 


Outside todays  window 

Gorgeous view from the Cowboys hospital room  



Right  now I am 

Watching him sleep and enjoying the view

Thinking and pondering  

And praying for the Cowboys recovery.  He had has an infection.  It went to his brain.  Scary stuff. 

How I am feeling  

Grateful the Cowboy is alive and improving.  

On the breakfast  plate 

The Cowboy had Pancakes and link Sausage he didn't eat the Sausage 

On my reading  pile 

My Kindle is full.  My apps are full.  I can't concentrate to read! 





On my t.v.  

Mostly Guys Grocery Games.  

I don't watch much t.v.  

On the menu   

No real plans

I cooked ribs in the crockpot.  So they are in freezer. 

I bought a Tomahawk Steak on sale for when the Cowboy comes home. 

I have salad and Mushrooms in the fridge. 

Making Tuna Casserole tonight.


Looking around  the house 

Dogs hanging out with me and shedding!  I need to vacuum. 


To Do List   

Vacuum

We get paid this week on Wednesday. 

I will pay bills. 

Grocery shop.  Need dog food.  I will buy produce. 

I guess no baking till Cowboy comes home. 


From the camera 

Domino rarely gets on the bed since Lola became part of the family.  

Scripture/Devo.  




Thanks for visiting.  Have a great week. 

Linking with Sandra and the regular people.  You can find the party over Here 









1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We continue to send Cowboy lots and lots of healing vibes. Hugs to you, Sherry♥