Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

Cruisin' Galveston Artwalk Little Daddies Gumbo Bar

 Our new home town is a super fun place!  We are lovin' or new 🏝️ Island life and Cruisin' around town exploring.  

There are lots of fun and free things to do . . . 


Affaire d'Art Fine Art Gallery


Several galleries and shops stay open late during Art Walk.   Some have little munchies and serve wine. 

A musician was playing on a corner by one of the many murals.  
I never pass up Fried Okra! 

I had a child's Burger that came with Fries.  The Cowboy had a bowl of Gumbo. 

Since then he has had Gumbo at several places.  This one is the best!
  
 
I enjoy the fun Artwork.  It is hard to get pictures when it is busy!  Which it usually is especially on Artwalk night. 

As we walked up I snapped this shot.  The island 🏝️ is super dog friendly! 


At the end on the evening the Cowboy sat on a bench and watched the party busses go by.  

I fought the crowds for beads! 





1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

My brother has been to Galveston many times but I have never been. Thank you for all of the wonderful photos!