Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 

Joining Sandra for her party

Here are her prompts . . . 

The weather . . .  
Fall on Galveston Island! Awe! 
Upper 50'/mid 60's in the mornings. 
Afternoons mostly mid 70's. 
Mostly sunny all week with a shower or two.  Awe! 

How I am feeling this morning . . .
Happy. Blessed.  

On my mind . . . 
Ugh... Putting away Christmas boxes!  Getting my crafting table useable again! 

On the breakfast plate . . . 

Hash and Eggs easy. Peasy. Yum! 

Right now I am . . . 
Looking at said space/crafting table.  I need a stiff drink. LOL! 

What I am wearing today . . . 
Black leggings under dog walking pants that I slip on when we go outside.  For a top a brown tank top with pretty crochet and beaded applique and a Bleach stain.  It's now my stay at home top.  

On my reading pile . . . 




On today's To Do List . . . 
Tidy up Purple Jew and Air Plane  Plant Basket and bring in the house
Wash dishes
Hang a couple pictures and Garland
Put boxes back in closet
Walk Dogs . . . 
Whew! 
I'm tired! 

On my TV . . .  
Binge watching Chopped
On Friday The Lost Kitchen.  The  last episode of the season.  The season is too short

What I am listening to . . . 
The Cowboy getting a snack and the ocean waves.

On the menu this week . . . 

Saturday  
Chicken and Dumplings 

Sunday  
Homemade Pepperoni Flat Bread Pizza

Monday  
Prime Rib, Baked Potato's, Bacon Wrapped Asparagus

Tuesday 
General Taso Chicken, Fried Rice and Egg Rolls

Wednesday 
Ground Beef Stroganoff w/ Noodles and Green Beans 



Thursday 
Green Chili Stew and Corn Bread

Friday  
Church Lady Sausage Casserole, Fried Okra, Salad

From the camera  

 

Looking around the house 
Gives me a headache. LOL. 
Bed needs to be made.  Dishes to wash and boxes to put away. 
The good news is I have downsized a bit.  Reorganized and threw away 3 boxes! 

To relax this week I will  
Take a nap

On my prayer list 
My family 

Thanks for stopping in. Stop over at Sandra's for her party.  

And join me on Monday for a new feature and  



And on Tuesday for 


Wednesday I'll be Wordless Cruisin' Galveston 

Thursday whatever pops into my head! 

And Friday for 
And Foodie Friday


Linking at  


And at Sandra's 


And the regular parties

Have a Sparkly Week! 





No comments: