Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2021

A New Weekly Feature . . . Tea Time Tuesday

 Hello and Welcome 
Today I wanted to announce a new weekly feature here on the blog ...
I have had so much fun talking about Tea the last few months.  


Looking at pretty Tea Cups  ... 


...as I planned the 2nd Annual 
If I Had Tea Cup Party. 

I visited a local Tea Shop 

I did a little virtual to Tea Shops trip and found  some lovely  shops.  


I  met new authors. 

 And had a blast! 

And so I decided to keep the Party going! 

I hope you come by and make 
Tea Time Tuesday one of your regular stops!   

Let's  Have Tea
I'll be linking at the regular  parties 
And 

Have a Sparkly Day





3 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Great idea to keep the party going!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Molly the Airedale said...

We had tea with Miss Donna on Tuesday and she brought a new tea that mom had never had before. Mom has her order in at Amazon for some of it. It is sooooooooooo good!
Richi Cinnamon Plum - and we can't wait for it to arrive!

GranthamLynn said...

Oh sounds good.