Pages

Monday, November 15, 2021

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 


Joining Sandra for 

Happy Homemaker Monday


The Weather  

Gorgeous  island  weather.  Sunny and upper 70's. 

I am wearing  

Shorts and Tank Top inside.  But I slip on pants to walk the dogs. 

On the breakfast  plate




On Today's  To Do List 

Work on my little  garden.  Repot plants.  Put new plants in window boxes. 

Vacuum and mop

Clean bathroom 

In the craft basket 

I have been making Faith Dex (RollaDex) cards with my FB group 




On the menu 

Sunday 

Bar B Que Chicken, French Fries, Baked Beans, Deviled Eggs

Monday 

Gucamole Chalupas,  Mexican Rice

Tuesday  

Poor Man's Steak,  French Fries, L/O Baked Beans

Wednesday  

Coconut Shrimp, Brocolli/Rice Casserole, Corn Fritters

Thursday  

Beef Tips and Rice,Green Beans

Friday   

C.O.R.N.

Saturday 

Steak, Baked Potatoes, Spinach 

From the camera & Something fun to share . . .


I am starting a new weekly feature here.  Every Tuesday I'll sipping Tea and share fun stories, and photos.  It's all about Tea and Tea Parties! 


I am glad you came by.  See you tomorrow for Tea! 

Linking here 



And with Sandra

Here Click  








No comments: