Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Foodie Friday-The Rustic Dinner Plate

We had a wonderful week cleaning that Rustic Dinner Plate.    


The Cowboy is feeling great and eating alot. 

Yesterday was his birthday.  



We went Happy Hour hopping . . . 

. . . Our first stop we chose for the water view . . .

The view was better than the food
The Pizza was cold . . .
The Oysters we're very small
This was a chain restaurant we will not be returning to. 
We did see the cruise ship leave and dolphins playing . . .

Our next stop was a favorite . . .


Bar B Que Shrimp Nachos at Yaga's
Always a great experience.
The next stop was a place I have been wanting  to try. . .



We dug into the Fried Calamari in an Oriental Sauce before I remembered to take a picture. 
We loved it and the restaurant! 


Breakfast several days this week.
We love Bacon! 
A simple dinner.  Venison Kielbasa, boxed Scalloped Potatoes and Guacamole. A bit of an odd combo but when Avacado are ripe you gotta make Guac! 
More Guac and overdone Chicken.
Who cooked this?!!!!?
Breakfast again!
More of that Chicken, Mac/Cheese and Ranch Style Beans 


We had gone to the store on the weekend because we were out of Chicken for the dogs.  And Eggs were on sale super cheap! .89 for 18 count!   The Raspberries we're on sale too! 

I made Crockpot Pintos.   I am still trying to find the ratio of seasoning we like.  I am used to cooking with a ham bone.   



Thanks for stopping in.  I hope you come by tomorrow for my Happy Homemaker in Texas post.  
I'll share my menu plans for next week. 

Here a Fabulous weekend!
Linking at the regular parties
The list is below





No comments: