Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 

Welcome to my weekly feature.

I party with Sandra over at her blog.

She provides prompts.  I add a few of my own.😁 

The Prompts

The weather ...Gorgeous sunny days perfect for the beach.  It is really hot when there is no breeze.  But I've been told this is as hot as it gets.  Upper 80's inching to 90 in afternoons.  

What I am wearing ...Just my normal shorts and a tank top.  I have a boring wardrobe. 

On the To Do List ...Alot on the list this week it's payday week so lots of monthly shopping

Groceries

Office Depot for crafting supplies and make some copies  

Home Depot and/or Walmart for plants and pots 

Tuesday Morning for Craft supplies and look for bathroom accessories and on sale sheets

Finish a Junk Journal page and a Junk Journal 

Write a couple letters 

Mail letters and Swaps 

Laundry 

Look for hardware to hang curtains

 Looking around the bungalow ...

I can finally say our little space is beginning to have some charm.  Got most of the pictures hung.  Hung a wall scone kind of thingy in the living room. 

Added a stain glass to the kitchen window.

Still need to hang curtains 

On the menu 

Monday 

Beef Stoup kind of Stew.  Kind of Soup just tossing it all in the crock pot 

Tuesday 

Doritos Taco Salad with Ranch Style Beans from back in the day 

Wednesday

Chili no Beans.  This is Texas just a Big Bowl o Red that's Texan talk 

Or 

Pizza it is on sale on Wednesday well see what it the Cowboy suggests

Thursday 

Fresh Fish from the Pier 

Complimenting fresh veg 

Friday 

Chili if we don't eat it Wednesday 

Or 

Saddle Blankets aka Tacos made from leftover Chili in a Flour Tortilla 

Saturday 

Eat out or whatever we pick up on grocery day


What I am reading 




Just finished reading 



On my reading pile 


Coming soon on the blogs
The 2nd annual Dog Days of Summer! 

And . . . 

I am so excited to offer you to join me and link your posts at the Tea Party!  All Tea Party posts are welcome.  Old or new.  More info coming soon!  

In my crafting space ...
I haven't done alot of crafting my space is still in need of  organization.  And I really don't have much room. 

I have been working on an Altered Book Journal with a fb group. 

And trying to keep up with my daily planner/memory book  

From the camera 
I finally got to go to a community garden.  On Wednesday they sell veggies.  It was no worth the trip.  I could not afford the prices. 
I did enjoy walking around.  They have Chickens, Goats and Turkey and beautiful veggies. 

A prayer request ...
I am concerned about the Cowboy. He is not eating well and has lost 4 pounds. 
I think it is related to muscle relaxers or a new pain medication. 
He can't change either one.  
He will have knee replacement in Dec. But that in is a long time on these meds. 
I need to encourage him to eat better.  

Scripture/Devo.




Thanks for spending part of your day with me! 




Linking with Sandra and all the regular spots. 
 



Click Here to visit Sandra and link at the party on Mondays




2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are sending your Cowboy lots of AireZen and positive vibes and hoping that he feels better soon.

Luludou said...

Sending positive vibes for the Cowboy.
Have a great week