Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Foodie Friday

Hello are you having a great day?  

For me the day/week has flown by!

I cooked some decent meals.  And enjoyed some great meals out! 

And here's what we enjoyed this week! 


Simple.  Pan Seared Cod.  Walmart brand Shells and Cheese.  It was pretty good.  And a salad.  

On Wednesday night I had  the best Burger I think I have ever had.  

The restaurant was recommended by a friend.  I am glad we finally made it! 

 
Look at the size of that Burger! 
This was the kids meal.  It came with Waffle Fries, a drink and a cookie.  You order at a counter. The clerk gave me a regular size glass. 
I thought that was nice. 


 
We got a side of Onion Rings!
Oh so good!  Never making them at home again!  The Cowboy got a Shrimp Po boy.  It was filled with Shrimp!

Oh I want more of those Onion Rings! 

It was gorgeous evening.  We had a great view.  


A more professional shot from the website.  I have no clue how they did this.  The place is always packed.  Which is why it has taken us so long to go there. 

The Spot is a really cool place with great food! 

The Rustic Dinner Plate held some favorites. 
Kielbasa, Fried Potatoes and Fried Cabbage
It was really hot a few days.  A cold Salad with Shrimp and Gold Fish Croutons
We had a few Brunches. I am finally getting better at Fried Eggs! 
MaMa was tired all week!  Simple Frito Pie and Salad . . .
 
Eggs and Hash for breakfast.  We found English Muffins at Dollar Tree just as good as the pricey ones at the store! 

I hope you're had a great week and enjoyed some yummy dishes! 

Till next time!





1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

That burger is making my mouth water! The Spot looks like a great restaurant!