Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Hanging Out With Author Debra Parmley

Hello and Welcome I've been hanging out with Author Debra Parmley this week.   

Today I wanted to invite you to Debra's  travel blog . . . 

It's a beautiful day to dance with words on this journey called life.

“Every day we are alive is a beautiful day.” – Debra Parmley


I am now living full time in our new motorhome with my husband as we travel the U.S. I write romance and I write about our travels and the RV lifestyle.

I’m excited about this new chapter in my life, and can’t wait to share it with you! You can follow my Beautiful Day Traveler Blog . . . https://beautifuldaytraveler.wordpress.com/ 


I caught up with Debra in Nashville.  

A visit there sure brings back memories.  My parents lived thier retirement years just outside of Nashville in Goodslettsville.

Every Christmas they participated in A Country Christmas Craft Fair.

I say many photos through the years of the Gaylord.

Here's a few I snitched from Debra's blog  . . . 

The R.V. park where they stayed . . . 
      I love lights don't you?  . . .

The lights at The Gaylord
The Gaylord is famous for the gorgeous light displays
I remember my mother always loved all the lights
Don't think my parents did the Bumper Cars on ice.

Did you Debra? 

Debra shares lots more over at her blog.  You'll enjoy traveling with her.

I can't wait to run into her again . . . 



 Connect with the author  



Website: debraparmley.com



 



For Debra’s RV Living and Travel Adventures: beautifuldaytraveler.wordpress.com/



 



Debra’s Beautiful Day YouTube Channel:



 



youtube.com/channel/UC27hTWse4gLJxTETQw6i7xw/



 



Debra posts articles on Medium: medium.com/@debraparmley1 



Debra posts poems on K0-Fi: ko-fi.com/debraparmley



Debra’s classes on Teachable: beautiful-day-dreamers.teachable.com/



 



FB page facebook.com/debra.parmley.7



 



FB fan group: facebook.com/groups/debraparmley/



 



FB fan page: facebook.com/authordebraparmley/



 



Instagram: instagram.com/debraparmley



 



 



Pinterest: pinterest.com/debraparmley/



Book Bub: bookbub.com/ebook-deals/latest



Goodreads: goodreads.com/debraparmley



Newsletter sign up: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/w9s9h0



Amazon author page: https://amzn.to/2EsbWsa










1 comment:

Debra Parmley said...

Thank you Sherry! I didn't do the bumper cars because we were waiting to get into the I Love Christmas Movies event, but they did look like fun.