Pages

Monday, February 8, 2021

Menu Monday

 


Hello and Welcome to Menu Monday today I am sharing the menu I planned on Saturday and a few updates . . .

On Sunday night I made Pork Fried Rice 

I had a can of Chunk Pineapple.  I added it at the end.  I cut a few little Broccoli's from a plant that I already harvested a big head from.  Now it is producing little sprouts perfect for Salad or Stir Fry.  I also added a bit of Green Onion.

I planned this week to do some baking.  I saved the Pineapple that I didn't use to make Pineapple Upside Down Cup Cakes or  2 Mini Cakes.


Here's the menu I planned  . . .

Monday- Beef Stew and Dinner Muffins


Tuesday- Mussels over Angel Hair Pasta and Salad


Wednesday- Pinto's and Corn Bread 


Thursday-Pork Cutlets, Hassel back Russets/Sweet Potatoes, Southern Fried Cabbage


Friday Chicken- Flauta's, Bean Chalupa's


For breakfast/lunches . . 


I need to try again to have some ready made breakfast & lunch offerings to entice the Cowboy. 


For breakfasts I will make Blueberry Muffins, Egg and Cheese Muffins and Breakfast Burrito 's

I made Blue Berry Muffins in Sunday.  I plan to make Apple Muffins and some Savory Egg, Bacon and Cheese 

 This week I will make Potato Soup and Split Pea Soup. I need to buy a loaf of Bread to have ready for Grilled Cheese and Tuna Salad Sandwiches

Update on Cowboy's food intake.  The doctor suggested a Protein drink at each meal.  The Cowboy is drinking one in the morning only.  At least that is a start.


Do you have a picky eater or a  family member that has diet restrictions or loss of appetite.  

I would love any suggestions and prayers!

Thanks for stopping in.  I hope you have a Blessed and Sparkly week!




Linking at the parties




No comments: