Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Homemaker Monday
The Weather...
Can't ask for better.  The weekends have been beautiful.  
Rain is predicted but should be gone by noon.  The end of winter and beginning of Spring in Texas is gorgeous. Most years.

On My Reading Pile...
 :
A few print copies from some favorite authors all for review. 
And a few new to read on my phone...
  Kneaded to Death (A Bread Shop Mystery) by [Archer, Winnie]  

Favorite  Blog Post From Last Week (mine or other)
My Simple Sunday post featuring a printable 
by The Time Warp Woman FREE PRINTABLE Christian coloring sheets with Bible verses. A new coloring sheet is posted every Friday. A great stress reliever and they look so pretty framed, from @timewarpwife.:

 Here's my link to the printable with a link to TWW.

Something Fun To Share...
Fabulous Party
A new link party for this week at Our Holiday Journey
Come over and link your 'Warm Heart Posts'.  Any post that warms your heart.  Here's the link. 

Blog Hopping (newly discovered)
I love the name of this blog.  Amore, Pasta & Pizza.  A yummy food blog.  Click here to visit.

On The Menu...
Monday--Mushroom Ravioli, Salad, Bread
Tuesday--Chef Cowboy Choice
Wednesday--Chicken Strips, Mashed Potato's, Fried Zucchini
Thursday--Kid Friendly  Blue Box Mac&Cheese (AKA Kraft)
Pork Chops, Green Beans
Friday--Spaghetti, Salad, Bread
Saturday--Taco's, Beans, Rice
Sunday--Hmmm... Sunday Supper What should I cook.  Come over for my new Sunday feature!

On My To Do List...
What I wanna do...
  • I've unpacked a lot of books hoping to get them on shelves.
  • We've decided to go ahead and put together the glass shelves as an entertainment unit. Hope to get started.
  • Plant more seeds get veggie and flowers started
  • Finish unpacking fabric and getting it sorted folded and on shelves.
Looking Forward To This Week...
Being off work on Monday and Tuesday.  My new schedule of working Wed. Thurs. and Friday is tough!

Looking Around The House...
Valentines are going away and different decor. is coming out. 
I've added my church prints to the dining room.  Changed the mantle and the glass room room.  I need to take photo's to share!

From The Camera...

On The Prayer List...
My blogger friend B.J.  and Mr. Sweet's Health.  Click Here to visit B.J.'s blog. 

Linking the plans for my week with Happy Homemaker Monday hosted by Sandra at Family Corner 



No comments: