Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thankful Thursday

                                 Image result for blog post dividers
Today I have a wagon load of Blessings and Thankfulness. . . 

The weather.  It has been gorgeous all week.  Makes me want to play in the flowerbeds.

I am Thankful for my flowerbeds.

 Image result for blog post dividers
I am thankful for my pretend 'Sissy' B.J. Sweet Nothings she is making the very and Fabulous photo's for the monthly link parties at Our Holiday Journey.  The party starts again on the 1st.  
Here's the link to the list page.

I am Thankful for Litfuse and I Read Tours that have provided me 
with so many great books to read this year.  I am looking forward to many more in 2017!

I am Thankful that we got our storage building cleaned out this week.  No more $75.00 a month for storage.  It was like Christmas bringing it all home.
Image result for blog post dividers
I am Thankful for my job cleaning houses.  I love it.  I love the families that I clean for.   
Image result for blog post dividers

I am Thankful that The Cowboy got 2 'cases' from the lawyer that he does work for.  That's an extra $600.00.  Yea!  Rent will be easy this month!
Image result for blog post dividers
I am Thankful that our Christmas Day breakfast and lunch at the boys rehab unit where we serve was successful and that we got so much support.  
Image result for blog post dividers
I am Thankful for blog friends and blog parties like Thankful Thursday at Michelle's blog!  Click here to link up your Thankful post or visit.

No comments: