Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tips On Tuesday--How Do You Make Potato Soup

How Do You Make Potato Soup?

So I am wondering?  Do you have a favorite Potato Soup Recipe?

I don't really have a recipe.  And most of the time I just wing it.  
And so today I thought I would see if I could get a little help.  

My first stop is always Pioneer Woman.  Is she not amazing?  
Here's what her steaming bowl of yummy soup looks like . . . 



And as always she has a cast of characters . . . 



My cast is a little different.  My method is a little different.  
But it turns out yummy just the same.  

                                             How do you make Potato Soup?
Linking with

Linking with  The Art of Homemaking,  Inspire Me MondayCreate With Joy
No Place Like Home , Share Your Cup , Fabulous Fall Party, Show and Share
Tuesdays At Our Home Inspire Me Tuesdays,The ScoopLou Lou Girl's Linky Party,
You're Gonna Love It TuesdaysTuesdays with a Twist, Party In Your P,J's



No comments: