Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

     Joining Sandra for . . . 
   
                    
The Weather...
1 word Gorgeous 69 and sunny

On My Beside Table . . .
Bouquet my sister gave me on Sept 16.  They are still gorgeous

On My T.V. 
Turner Classics, Decades T.V. Hunting Shows no more Baseball
the Rangers lost yesterday but they are still in the play offs.  

Thinking and Pondering...
Thinking- I have a lot to do in exactly 1 week. 
Pondering- How we'll settle in to our new house.

Listening to...
Crickets outside and the sound of the computer and the ice maker.

On The Menu..
A super simple week...
Monday-Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken, Salad
Tuesday-Smothered Pork, Rice, Green Beans
Wednesday--Pan Seared Fish, Leftover Rice Pilaf, Salad (?)
Thursday--Crock Pot Roast, Potatoes and Carrots
Friday--Frito Pie
Saturday--Bacon Sandwich, Split Pea Soup
Sunday--Stew from the Roast

On My To Do List...
Finish packing,  moving boxes and small furniture to garage,
finishing a fall quilt I started last week a couple rows left then I'll be quilting this week.

Looking Forward To...
Playing house!  HeHe.  I'll be unpacking in a week and settling in my new sewing room.  And my gorgeous patio room! And our new yard.  And ...

What I Plan To Do For Myself This Week...
Work on quilt.

Favorite Photo:
                         T:
               Super simple silly things make him smile!

Something Fun To Share...
                          Image result for 239 hovenkamp st. keller,texas
Our new house.   Look at the tree.  And the yard!  I have dirt!

Devotional, Scripture, Key Verse ...

Just finished this great devotional.  Filled with truth! A blessing for your morning!

      So that's a look at my plans and some things going on.  
                    Hope your week is Happy

Linking with Sandra at Happy Homemaker Monday,
This post is linked at the following parties:
The Art of HomemakingCreate With JoyShare Your Cup
Simple/Sweet FridayKatherines Corner,
Amandas Books and More Our Homestead Blog HopFriday Feature


No comments: