Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Simple Sunday

                                      Amen, in Jesus name I accept my blessings of desires in abundance of immeasurable proportion, I accept salvation by confessing with my mouth that you my Lord Jesus, King of kings are my Lord and Savior, my God, because of you father everything I speak comes to fruition commanded by the Holy Ghost, through the everlasting love of Jesus Christ, embraced in Gods mercy and grace. Amen... Lisa Christiansen, child of the one true king ΙΧΘΥΣ:
                                                Have a Blessed Day

The Fabulous Fall Party is at My Christmas Journey.  Stop over and visit or link your Fall posts or your Party! 
                         
Daisy
                                                    The Party is here

No comments: