Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Virtual Antique Shopping

Spending a little time with my feet up and surfin' . . .
Thought I'd do a virtual visit to my favorite shop and share some treasures . . . 

I've always wanted a shop.  I love display.  Reminds me of Green Acres.  In a good way.  Lovin' that cowhide.  I just think this mix 
is dreamy.  

Another cowhide.  This isn't a current pic.  I wish it was I need that 
rectangle frame.  Can't you just see it as a chalkboard.  I have the perfect spot!
Handpring Heart
Cropped because I didn't want you to see the dirty a/c vent.  And yes that is a heart shape handprint art masterpiece on my wall.
Which is next to my mantle that has 'yes' your right Fall.  Isn't it
Fabulous.  
See I seriously need a chalkboard to replace the Valentine Art which I just haven't had the heart to take done.  

I need to do a little more shopping . . . 

It's not just antiques.    Love this table set for Easter.  I collect bunnys.  I have dreams of doing a springy tablescape.  
I love the linens.  Look how crisply starched they are.  I want the iron this person used! 

Love the white table setting.  And look at that table! Love it!
Very nice display.  A great combination of old and new; textures and finishes.  

Did you notice the silver.  Another dream I have is to collect old silver.  I know its sooooo pricey.  But I figure I'll just mix and match.  I love mixing things up!

Wasn't that fun?  I hope you enjoyed shopping at my favorite place 
for antiques.    
    
                         Do you have a favorite antique shop?

Before you go would you mind leaving me a comment and letting me know if you like the Huge photo's?  Ocassionally I like to play around!  What do you think?


3 comments:

Denise said...

this was fun. praying you get the job, love you

Molly the Airedale said...

Our mom loves antiques shops☺

Linda Kay said...

I would prefer to go shopping at an antique store in person. Your photos are great, but probably don't need to be quite as large, as they bleed over into your sidebar, at least on my view. The decorating is interesting, but I like a simpler setting, not so much clutter. We have two boxes of old silver from my hubby's mother and grandmother, and I love using them. So heavy! Have a great hump-day!