Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

30 Days Thankful for . . .

Today I thought I would something that I am thankful for every morning. Almost. I alway wake up in the morning to the sun shining through my window and my first thought is to pray and thank God for a beautiful sun shiney day.
I love the sun. I love it when it is just warmth on my face. When the weather is just pleasant. We have been having some pleasant days the last couple of weeks. And I guess I am also thankful for no rain. My tomato's are growing. I am planning home grown tomato's for Thanksgiving. They might be fried green but I'll have some for the table. Thanks to the sun.
I pray that your day is sunny and bright. And for more encouragement visit Karla the hostess of the 30 Days of Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Beautiful thing to be thankful for sweetie. I received my cookbook today, I love it. Thank you so much. My date night post is up at shortybears place, love you.