Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Share and Tell Friday

Thanks for stopping in this afternoon. I really meant to get this post written last night but I forgot when I planned it I had Bible Study and Dinner Date (well no I didn't forget that part.) and I had a noon 2 hour meeting and then we had  to deliver food to the grandma's before Bible Study, then this morning we had community service at the food bank with the halfway house girls. So now here I am to write this post.

I have found such fun people and great blogs to visit that I thought it would be fun to Share my new found friends and the places I enjoy to visit. I hope some of you will join me and maybe next week share with me your favorite post or blog stop of the week. I am trying to make a cute button too.

Well the place where I was most blessed this week was at Becky's I have had fun visiting her this week. But it was her post here that blessed my socks off. And it was partly what was behind my Thankful Thursday post.

One more place that I found this week that was fun was Jennifer she actually sent her readers over to Becky's to read the same inspiring post which is how I found it.

So to my new sisters Becky and Jennifer thanks for the encouragement and inspiration you gave me these week. You Blessed me.

I home you all have a Blessed Weekend full of Sonshine

4 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Whew! I'm tired just reading about your day. But those sites sound great. I will have to check them out! I hope you have a great weekend too, my friend!

Denise said...

Awesome sites, thanks for sharing.

secondofwett said...

Thanks for stopping by...I appreciate your words.

secondofwett said...

P.S. tried to go to your other blog but it said I had to be invited. ;0(