Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009


I went over to Peggy's to see her Super Sunday post while I was thinking about what I wanted to post. I loved the song she shared and so I looked up cindy Cruise Ratcliff I am sorry I didn't know who she was. Here's one I found. It is super simple something I needed today. Thank you Peggy. Thank you Cindy. Thank you Jesus.






Join Peggy for Super Sunday.

Just choose a scene, song, scripture, "sermonette"...something simple & share it with us

while you enjoy your Sunday. Post it on your blog & link here with SUPER SUNDAY
it's just that simple to share something that God has touched you with this week

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry, She's from your state...some people don't like the church where she leads worship but she blesses me and a great mom to adopted twins!!! I'm not ashamed to say I LOVE THEM!

I'm so glad that you found a song that ministered to you! I have a list of them...I'll just take this one off. May "YOUR LOVE" speak to you all week and carry you through
knowing His unmeasureable love!

GREAT CHOICE for a SUPER SUNDAY!
Hope that is what you are enjoying!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Love this song, thanks for sharing:)

Pia said...

nothing can separate us from God's love. blessings to you...